Justia Lawyer Rating
Dayton Bar Association
Ohio State Bar Association
Google Reviews

Custody and Support for Unwed Parents

Juvenile Court is the “divorce court” for all unwed parents, and handles all issues that the common pleas domestic relations court would for married or divorce parents, including paternity, allocation of parental rights and responsibilities, child support matters, and all post-decree matters arising therefrom. Please refer to our custody, support, and post-decree/modification pages for further explanation of these topics.

Your rights as a parent should never be compromised. Contact Cavinder Law Office and family law attorney Jason Cavinder now if you or a loved one is involved or foresees parenting litigation in the future. The consultation is free and confidential. Or, if you simply have questions pertaining to custody or support, our office is ready to help. We can be reached by telephone at (937) 751-4949, or by email at Jason@CavinderLaw.com.

Client Reviews
"I knew right away upon meeting with Mr. Cavinder that he was the right attorney for my case. He took the time to hear my side of things without making me feel judged. He laid out what to expect in my case and gave me great advice on how to proceed." E.F.
"I recently hired Jason Cavinder to handle my divorce. I would definitely recommend him to anyone going through a similar situation." J.B.
"I have utilized Cavinder Law Office on two occasions in recent years with quite different circumstances and found my experience with both situations provided me with favorable and worthwhile outcomes. I found Cavinder Law office to be professional, kind, and understanding to my specific needs." K.H.